Our Four-Week Online English Course is perfect for you if you have a busy schedule but still want to practice English at home online with our friendly, highly qualified English teachers. For three hours a week, you get to have English conversations, practice grammar, and learn useful vocabulary in a supportive Zoom environment and complete homework in Google Classroom.
In the Four-Week Online English Course, you practice all skill areas: speaking, writing, reading, and listening. You develop academic English and business English skills such as leading discussions and giving presentations. Our flexible English courses combine a variety of rich materials and tools. You get a choice of topics and activities to reach your personal and professional goals.
|Program Dates||Length of Program||Course Tuition|
|November 2‒December 7, 2021 (No class: Nov. 25, Thanksgiving Day)||4 weeks||$295|
|January 4‒27, 2022||4 weeks||$295|
|February 2‒24||4 weeks||$295|
|March 1‒24||4 weeks||$295|
|April 5‒28||4 weeks||$295|
|May 3‒26||4 weeks||$295|
|May 31‒June 23||4 weeks||$295|
|July 5‒28||4 weeks||$295|
|August 2‒25||4 weeks||$295|
|September 6‒29||4 weeks||$295|
|October 4‒27||4 weeks||$295|
|November 1‒December 1 (No class: Nov. 24, Thanksgiving Day)||4 weeks||$295|
- Tuesday and Thursday (live Zoom class): 1:00pm-2:00pm (EDT) :
- Communicative Grammar
- Pair and group work
- One hour of homework in Google Classroom each week
Fees and Tuition
- $295 per month (tuition includes $25 registration fee)
The 4-week Online English Program includes:
- 2 hours of live Zoom classes each week
- 1 hour of homework with teacher feedback and support in Google Classroom each week.
- Highly interactive student-centered ESL classes
- Caring and highly qualified instructors
- Speaking, writing, and understanding for all English levels
- Certificate of completion with CEFR level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) of ESL proficiency
- Personalized instructor feedback
- Online interaction with your teacher and classmates, one-to-one and in small groups
- Customized lessons to fit your individual needs, goals, and interests
- Comfortable, friendly atmosphere to share experiences, knowledge, and cultures
- Communicate with your teacher through email, Google Hangouts, or Zoom
- Students are 15 years and older
- Average of 4-6 students per class, maximum of 13
Please note that we use Zoom to conduct all of our live online classes.
Students will need:
- reliable internet connection
- a camera, and working audio on their computer, laptop, Chromebook, or tablet
- a gmail address to be able to access Google Classroom
Don’t worry about your English proficiency level! With options for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, our English language course helps you understand, listen, speak, read, and write. You benefit from one-on-one attention doing creative English activities in a supportive environment.
Is this course for you?
Whether you’re applying for university, seeking a job, or expanding your horizons, our English language courses gives you the language training you need. Our online English language course blends speaking activities, educational games, and communication tasks into an engaging program that relieves online fatigue and boosts English progress.
The Online English Course boosts your English communication skills for university, business, and personal purposes. Bringing decades of expertise, our English instructors use interactive methods to make learning English fun and easy online with Zoom, Google Classroom, and other engaging apps. Plus, you study not just English vocabulary and grammar but also academic, business, and cultural concepts, from technology to current events to social issues to music to food to… you name it!
You don’t want to get stuck studying English lessons that don’t get you excited. Our knowledgeable career instructors customize lessons to fit you and your interests and goals. In our online English classes, you choose topics, ask questions, and drive discussions.
Our friendly and experienced teachers care about you as an individual. You’ll fit right in with our warm, welcoming community of students from around the world. Join our amazing ESL instructors, benefit from our unique teaching methods, and enjoy lots of student interaction and instructor support in a comfortable online format!
We are passionate about education and intercultural understanding. ILI instructors foster a friendly, comfortable environment for you to participate actively, build community, and take control of your learning.
In addition to the online Four-week English Program, we offer Two-week courses that teach English for job interviews, college English essay writing, and English for academic and business purposes. We also offer a full-time in-person Intensive English Program on campus with the University Pathways Track.
- Online English Conversation Course
- Job and College Interview Course
- Academic and Business English Writing Course
- Full-time Intensive English Program on campus with University Pathways Track.
Related blog articles
Why do we share free information about business and academic English? Bringing decades of passion as educators, we believe in open access to education for language learners around the world, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, physical and mental abilities, economic standing, documentation status, and educational levels.
- Learn how business and academic English lessons can broaden your mind and open up a world of opportunities. Academic and business English writing specialization pays off professionally by improving your ability to edit phrases, structure arguments, and persuade peers.
- Learn techniques for brainstorming essay ideas for typical assignments in Academic English lessons or business English courses.
- Learn techniques for outlining essay ideas for typical assignments in Academic English lessons or business English courses.
Watch fun and informative videos with English tips useful for work, school, and creative writing. We continuously update our free English playlists of easy-to-understand videos.