Welcome to our Spanish for Health Care courses. ILI courses are taught by friendly and experienced career educators. Our dynamic lessons are customized to meet the needs of people in the Healthcare profession. Whether you take part in our individual classes or our Workplace Training Program, our courses will put you on the fast track for success in communicating with Spanish speaking clients.
Whatever your goals or background, we’re here to help. We offer Spanish lessons online using Zoom and Google Classroom or in face-to-face live classes here in Northampton, Massachusetts.
Our learner-centered methodology cultivates practical language skills that students can immediately begin using in the workplace. All classes include:
- Work on speaking and using the language—students work on all four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Pronunciation practice, tips and tricks to help students communicate clearly
- Vocabulary and grammar relevant to ability and goals
- Specific cultural components unique to the focus of the
- Tailored lessons for particular areas of focus within the healthcare field
Financial Assistance for Massachusetts Businesses
In Massachusetts financial assistance is available to employers who offer language instruction in their workplaces. ILI is an approved provider for the Workplace Training Fund, which provides reimbursement from 50%-100% of the cost of language instruction.
For more information, contact: Heather Hall (email@example.com)