Why Take the TESOL With ILI?
ILI is a leader in student-centered language instruction and teacher training. We will give you the practical tools, hands-on experience, and pedagogical principles to become a confident ESOL teacher. An ILI TESOL certificate is your passport to the world.
If you are a prospective or novice teacher, the course offers practical teaching techniques to help you enter the classroom with confidence, even if you have never taught before.
If you are an experienced teacher, you will explore a wide range of teaching and classroom management techniques. Through a process of reflection, you will critique your teaching, deepen your practice and principles, and implement positive changes in a supportive environment.
- ILI’s trainers are certified by SIT, world leader in the TESOL field. Our trainers have worked together for many years and bring a wealth of practical teaching and cross-cultural experience to the course.
- Our certificate is internationally recognized.
- Participants teach real classes of adult learners of English for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Participants develop skills in teaching speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, intonation, vocabulary and cultural awareness.
- Participants gain a foundation in reflective practice that will enable them to continue to grow as a teacher long after the course has finished.
- Participants observe experienced ILI teachers and their classes in action.
- Our program trainers: Caroline Gear, Alexis Johnson, Brian Long, and Betsy Rider
Minimum Enrollment: 4 participants
Maximum Enrollment: 12