- Minimum enrollment is for one 4-week session. You may enroll for multiple 4-week sessions. Each 4-week session is $295.
- Students should notify the Director or English Program by phone, text or email if they intend to withdraw from the Online session. If no notice is given and student has been absent for 21 calendar days, student will be automatically withdrawn and a refund calculated.
- Refunds are issued as follows:
If you withdraw... Refund 1 week before course begins 100% less $25 registration fee Before the midpoint of your course 50% After the midpoint of your course No refunds
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of the date of notification of withdrawal (or the date which ILI withdraws the student administratively due to failure to meet attendance, academic, behavioral or financial requirements).
- If course is cancelled by ILI, all fees (including non-refundable charges) will be refunded.
- There is no monetary compensation made for instruction lost because of emergencies or internet disruptions. Every effort will be made to provide make-up classes to compensate for lost time.
ILI prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical handicap, political belief or affiliation, membership or non-membership in any organization, or veteran status in any aspect of the administration or treatment of students or in employment. ILI is committed to ensure that all of its services are accessible to qualified persons with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
ILI is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) and IALC (International Association of Language Centres) and a member of EnglishUSA (American Association of Intensive English Programs)