ILI offers free English classes for immigrants and refugees living in Western MA*. Students join our classes to improve their English skills for work, college, and their daily lives.
Evening classes: September 11th – June 20:
- Online on Zoom (beginner to intermediate levels): Monday & Wednesday 6pm-8pm
- Online on Zoom (advanced): Monday & Wednesday 7pm-9pm
- Online on Zoom (high intermediate to advanced): Tuesday & Thursday 6pm-8pm
- In-person (beginner to advanced): Monday & Wednesday 6:30pm-9pm
Daytime 12-week courses (high intermediate to advanced only) start September 18, January 8 or April 1:
- In-person: Monday – Friday (5 days a week), 9am-12pm
- Enrollment is for one 12-week course:
- September 18-December 8, 2023
- January 8-March 29, 2024
- April 1-June 22, 2024
- Fill out this form
- We will contact you within a few weeks to schedule a placement test. If classes are full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
Questions? Contact Laura Robinson, Program Assistant
Call/Text: 413-239-7626 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Students must be living in the U.S. permanently (not on a temporary visa) and must be at least 17 years old.
The scholarship recipients join international students in concentrated, full-time learning to significantly improve their English skills in a much shorter period of time.
We appreciate Dean’s generosity and his social activism both locally and around the world! Please, drink Dean’s Beans organic, fair trade and delicious coffee!
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, United Way of Hampshire County, Baystate Health, and Health New England provide much of the funding for this program. We also thank the many generous local businesses and individual donors who make the classes possible.