ILI supporters have met a $25,000 Challenge Match put forward by four anonymous donors—two weeks ahead of the deadline.
This generous challenge and the contributions made in response have moved ILI within striking distance of its year-end fundraising goal of $80,000.
Here are some of the ways this money will make a difference:
- more Chromebooks and hotspots for underserved students who now rely on remote learning
- curriculum development that encompasses key life skills such as financial literacy, workplace readiness, and citizenship preparedness
- access to expanded college, career, and mental health counseling services for students facing more challenges than ever
- robust recruitment, training, and coordination of volunteers for one-on-one tutoring sessions for English and other language learners
- a thriving, independent language school in the heart of Northampton that draws students from all over the world and provides meaningful work for 23 passionate advocates of intercultural understanding and diverse communities.
There are just a few days left to meet the $80,000 goal for 2021. Tax-deductible contributions can be made at ili.edu/donate.