Protocols for tutor sessions:
- Please be on time.
- If you know you will be late, please let your tutor know right away by email.
- If you need to miss a session, please let your tutor know 24 hours in advance. If an emergency arises and 24-hour notice is not possible, we understand. Just let your tutor know as soon as you can.
- There is no charge the first time you do not attend a confirmed session. After that, any time you do not join a confirmed session, regular charges will apply — even if you send late notification.
- If your tutor has to cancel a session, you will not be charged.
- Please remember to confirm your next meeting with your tutor at the end of each session.
- Questions? Send Heather an email message (email@example.com)
Policy applies to classes that are paid in full. In case the class is cancelled a full refund will be issued within 30 days.
|If you withdraw...||Refund|
|Before class begins||100%|
|Before midpoint of your class||50%|
|After midpoint of your class||no refunds|
Students are encouraged to voice their opinions during feedback in class and directly to the instructor. If a student has further concerns about the class or program, World Language students should contact the World Language Coordinator, Heather Hall, by email. Further concerns should be brought to the attention of the Executive Director, Caroline Gear. Contact information is below. Students will receive a confirmation of receipt of complaint within 7 days. The final step in resolving a complaint is to contact ACCET, the agency that accredits the school. You can find the ACCET complaint procedure here.
Heather Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Gear: email@example.com