Northampton, MA is the cultural center of Western Massachusetts with a lively community of 30,000 inhabitants. Fourteen colleges and universities contribute to the rich cultural atmosphere of this area, commonly called the Pioneer Valley. It has all the cultural, business, and educational amenities of an urban area surrounded by a beautiful, rural landscape with incredible recreational opportunities. Northampton is known as the #1 small arts town in the U.S.
Learn more about Northampton and Western Massachusetts
- Things to do in Northampton
- The Week Ender: Northampton
- Interactive Map of the Northampton area
- Northampton, the Paradise City: Why choosing where to learn English can make or break you?
- Downtown Northampton Association
- Northampton Chamber of Commerce
- Hampshire County, The Other Side of Massachusetts
- New England with Love
- More things to do in Northampton