English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- One-week Language Intensives in January, April, May and July.
- One-month Language Classes in January, February, June, July and August.
- Three-month Part-time Evening classes for adults (18+) in the spring and fall.
- Private and semi-private tutorials
- Workplace Language Courses
Since 1984, the International Language Institute of Massachusetts (ILI) has earned a distinguished international reputation for teaching languages and training teachers. ILI teachers are skilled professionals with Master’s Degrees or equivalent teaching experience and expertise in innovative and student-centered language teaching.
Classes are fun and focus on speaking and using the language!
Our amazing instructors approach language teaching in a different way and will get you speaking more than you ever thought possible.
ILI language classes are:
- Conversation based using material that is interesting for the students
- Small, fun, practical and interactive
- Grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation are taught in context (no lists of vocabulary to memorize or grammar that isn’t useful)
- Culturally rich and relevant
- Efficient! You’ll be speaking the first day in the target language using excellent materials developed by our skilled instructors
Teachers! Get PDPs for Language Classes at ILI
“Last night was, bar none, the best first Spanish class I’ve ever had at ILI. Our teacher was a fantastic teacher, the opening exercise was brilliant, and what a great group of students, too!” -Michele Spring-Moore