The International Language Institute’s World Language Program offers comprehensive training…in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German and English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
Since 1984, ILI has earned a distinguished international reputation for its excellent language training programs. ILI teachers are skilled professionals with Master’s Degrees or a minimum of one year teaching experience in innovative and student-centered language teaching.
- Part-time Evening program for adults (18+) in the Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
- One-week Intensive classes in January and in the Summer for adults (18+).
Holiday Special: Spanish at Ibiza Tapas and Wine Bar!
- Three Tuesday evenings: December 1, 8 and 15
- 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Cost: $195 includes focused Spanish and an appetizer, entree and dessert for 3 weeks. (Drinks are on you)
For intermediate Spanish speakers: meet at Ibiza Tapas and Wine Bar to practice and improve your Spanish with Alexis Johnson while eating Chef Juan Suarez’ wonderful creations. Each person will choose 1 or 2 grammar points to focus on. Everyone will increase vocabulary and work on pronunciation as needed. Limited to eight participants.
2016 Program Dates
- January Intensive Language Classes: January 4 – 7 and 11 – 14
- Winter: January 19 – March 24, $320. (10 weeks)
- Spring: April 5 – June 9, $320. (10 weeks)
- Summer: July 5 – August 25, (8 weeks)
- Summer Intensive Classes: TBA
- Fall: September 20 – December 15, $370 (12 weeks)
"Warm friendly people I highly recommend this institute for language learning!" Janet Hulnick (USA)