Giving Voice: A Benefit for English Language Learners
The Giving Voice Benefit is a yearly fundraising event that raises money for and awareness of how ILI changes lives for the immigrant community in the Pioneer Valley. Our Giving Voice Fundraiser is a free event thanks to our generous sponsors. All funds raised go directly to support our Free English for Immigrants and Refugees Program.
Why Support Giving Voice?
- Since 1988 ILI has been providing free English classes for immigrants and refugees from Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- These free English classes help change lives. Our students gain the skills necessary to access better education and employment through classes that focus on conversation, academic skills and citizenship.
- Students are community members whose careers include work in the service industry, factories, hospitals, the computer industry and personally-owned businesses.
- As students’ English skills improve, so do their opportunities.
This is an on-going effort to close the gap between program costs and state-granted funds for English for Community Refugees and Immigrants.
The International Language Institute of Massachusetts, Inc. as a private, non-profit (501c3) language school. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. ILI accepts the following charitable donations:
- Online payment via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover accepted)
- Download a pledge card to send in with your donation
- Appreciated stocks or property
You can make a quick and secure donation using PayPal:
Special thanks to our major sponsors: Florence Bank (since 2007) and Baystate Health (since 2011). Because of their generosity, all proceeds from the Giving Voice Fundraising Event go directly to our Free Evening English Program!