Support ILI’s Free English Program for Immigrants and Refugees
The Giving Voice Campaign is an on-going effort to close the gap between program costs and state-granted funds for English for Community Refugees and Immigrants.
A special thanks to Jason Kotoch and Northeast Solar for creating this beautiful video of last year’s Giving Voice.
Thank you to Tashanea Whitlow of WWLP for her great coverage of our event.
The International Language Institute of Massachusetts, Inc. as a private, non-profit (501c3) language school. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. ILI accepts the following charitable donations:
- Online payment via PayPal (see above) (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover accepted)
- Download a pledge card to send in with your donation
- Appreciated stocks or property
Why Support Giving Voice?
- Since 1988 ILI has been providing free English classes for immigrants and refugees from Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- These free English classes help change lives. Our students gain the skills necessary to access better education and employment through classes that focus on conversation, academic skills and citizenship.
- Students are community members whose careers include work in the service industry, factories, hospitals, the computer industry and personally-owned businesses.
- As students’ English skills improve, so do their opportunities.
This is an on-going effort to close the gap between program costs and state-granted funds for English for Community Refugees and Immigrants.
Special Thanks to our 2016 Giving Voice Sponsors:
- Bay Path University
- Florence Bank
- Health New England
- Hotel Northampton
- SIT Graduate Institute
- Signature Sounds
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Westfield State University
Silver Sponsors: American Benefits Group, Center for International Studies, Curran & Berger LLP, Easthampton Savings Bank, Northeast Solar, Nourse Farms, Public Emily, Whittlesey & Hadley P.C.
Bronze Sponsors: Connecticut Business Systems, C & S Grocers, Inc., Fierst, Kane & Bloomberg LLP, Freedom Credit Union, Ibiza Restaurant, Mi Tierra Restaurant, Weinberg & Gerber PC, Western New England University
Friendship Sponsors: Aquadro & Associates, The Artisan Gallery, Berkshire Brewing Company, Breakthrough Business Advisors, Bueno Y Sano, Cooley Dickinson Health Care, Florentine Films, Maple and Main Realty, Vera Vlasenko