Giving Voice Campaign: October 22, 2014
Giving Voice: A Benefit for English Language Learners
The Giving Voice Campaign aims to raise money for and awareness of how ILI changes lives for the immigrant community in the Northampton area.
You can make a quick and secure donation using PayPal:
Why Support Giving Voice?
- Since 1988 ILI has been providing free English classes for immigrants and refugees from Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- These free English classes help change lives. Our students gain the skills necessary to access better education and employment through classes that focus on conversation, academic skills and citizenship.
- Students are community members whose careers include work in the service industry, factories, hospitals, the computer industry and personally-owned businesses.
- As students’ English skills improve, so do their opportunities.
This is an on-going effort to close the gap between program costs and state-granted funds for English for Community Refugees and Immigrants.
The International Language Institute of Massachusetts, Inc. as a private, non-profit (501c3) language school. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. ILI accepts the following charitable donations:
- Online payment via PayPal (see top of page) (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover accepted)
- Download a pledge card to send in with your donation
- Appreciated stocks or property
Special thanks to our major sponsors: Florence Savings Bank (since 2007) and Baystate Health (since 2011). Because of their generosity, all proceeds from the Giving Voice Fundraising Event go directly to our Free Evening English Program!