ILI’s 2016 Giving Voice Event a Huge Success!
- Maria Teresa Cruz receives ILI’s Andrea Raphael Award
- Salomon Hernandez, Mitchell Lopez, and Zeynep Dere share their stories
- Donors and businesses contribute more than $40,000 for ILI’s free English classes
Why Support Giving Voice?
- Since 1988 ILI has been providing free English classes for immigrants and refugees from Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- These free English classes help change lives. Our students gain the skills necessary to access better education and employment through classes that focus on conversation, academic skills and citizenship.
- Students are community members whose careers include work in the service industry, factories, hospitals, the computer industry and personally-owned businesses.
- As students’ English skills improve, so do their opportunities.
This is an on-going effort to close the gap between program costs and state-granted funds for English for Community Refugees and Immigrants.
The International Language Institute of Massachusetts, Inc. as a private, non-profit (501c3) language school. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. ILI accepts the following charitable donations:
- Online payment via PayPal (see above) (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover accepted)
- Download a pledge card to send in with your donation
- Appreciated stocks or property
- Bay Path University
- Florence Bank
- Health New England
- Hotel Northampton
- SIT Graduate Institute
- Signature Sounds
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Westfield State University
Silver Sponsors: American Benefits Group, Center for International Studies, Curran & Berger LLP, Easthampton Savings Bank, Northeast Solar, Nourse Farms, Public Emily, Whittlesey & Hadley P.C.
Bronze Sponsors: Connecticut Business Systems, C & S Grocers, Inc., Fierst, Kane & Bloomberg LLP, Freedom Credit Union, Ibiza Restaurant, Mi Tierra Restaurant, Weinberg & Gerber PC, Western New England University
Friendship Sponsors: Aquadro & Associates, The Artisan Gallery, Berkshire Brewing Company, Breakthrough Business Advisors, Bueno Y Sano, Cooley Dickinson Health Care, Florentine Films, Maple and Main Realty, Vera Vlasenko