Giving Voice Campaign Continues on Valley Gives Day 12.12.13
Giving Voice: A Benefit for English Language Learners
The Giving Voice Campaign aims to raise money for and awareness of how ILI changes lives for the immigrant community in the Northampton area.
Why Support Giving Voice?
- Since 1988 ILI has been providing free English classes for immigrants and refugees from Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- These free English classes help change lives. Our students gain the skills necessary to access better education and employment through classes that focus on conversation, academic skills and citizenship.
- Students are community members whose careers include work in the service industry, factories, hospitals, the computer industry and personally-owned businesses.
- As students’ English skills improve, so do their opportunities.
Donate online to INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE OF MA INC at Razoo
This is an on-going effort to close the gap between program costs and state-granted funds for English for Community Refugees and Immigrants
The International Language Institute of Massachusetts, Inc. as a private, non-profit (501c3) language school accepts the following charitable donations:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Online payment via PayPal (see top of page)
- Appreciated stocks or property
ILI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
You can also make a quick and secure donation using PayPal: