- If you withdraw prior to the start of class, we will refund any tuition and any refundable fees paid in advance. However, nonrefundable fees including, but not limited to, the registration, SEVIS, homestay placement, wire transfer and express mail fees will be retained by ILI. (See list of non-refundable fees here.) Your refund will be processed within 30 days of your cancellation date
- In case of rejection of applicant or visa denial, same as above (refund will be issued within 30 days of notification.) However, non-refundable fees will be retained by ILI.
- If you postpone your course, you must notify us at least two weeks in advance of the starting date. If you cancel your course after you have postponed it, ILI will retain all non-refundable fees including, but not limited to, the registration, SEVIS, home- stay placement, wire transfer and express mail fees. However, any tuition paid will be refunded. A new application with full payments and a new set of non-refundable registration, SEVIS, homestay placement, wire transfer and express mail fees must be completed if you need to postpone for more than three months.
- If you cancel prior to the course start date but after arrival in the US, or after approval of Change of Status on an ILI-issued Form I-20, ILI will charge (or retain) tuition and accommodation charges equal to the first 4 weeks. In addition, ILI will keep all non-refundable fees (including registration, and homestay placement)
- If you withdraw at anytime during the program, ILI will keep the first four weeks of tuition and the above-mentioned non-refundable fees. ILI will refund any additional tuition paid, minus the first four weeks, minus additional weeks during which you attended, and minus any partial week during which you attended at least one day. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of notification (or the date which ILI withdraws the student administratively due to failure to meet attendance, academic, behavioral or financial requirements).
- If you leave due to a personal emergency, but plan to return to ILI within 12 months time, the unused portion of that month’s tuition will be credited toward your returning to the school. However, a new application with a new set of non-refundable registration, SEVIS, homestay placement, wire transfer and express mail fees must be completed if you need to postpone for more than three months.
- If course is cancelled by ILI, all fees (including non-refundable charges) will be refunded.
- If you withdraw from the home-stay program before the agreed upon departure date and do not give two weeks notice, ILI will retain 2 additional weeks of housing fees and refund any remaining balance you paid.
- There is no monetary compensation made for instruction lost because of emergencies or bad weather occurring during the program, however additional sessions may be offered on Friday afternoons to compensate for lost class time.
Students are encouraged to voice their opinions during feedback in class and directly to the instructor. If a student has further concerns about the class or program, English students should contact the Director of English Programs, Macey Faiella by email. Further concerns should be brought to the attention of the Executive Director, Caroline Gear. Contact information is below. Students will receive a confirmation of receipt of complaint within 7 days. The final step in resolving a complaint is to contact ACCET, the agency that accredits the school. You can find the ACCET complaint procedure here.
Macey Faiella: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Gear: email@example.com
ILI prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical handicap, political belief or affiliation, membership or non-membership in any organization, or veteran status in any aspect of the administration or treatment of students or in employment. ILI is committed to ensure that all of its services are accessible to qualified persons with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
ILI is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training and the International Association of Language Centres and a member of the American Association on Intensive English Programs